The Law Office of Tanya M. Lee, PLLC provides legal advice and assistance with family-based immigration and citizenship/nationality law.


Our attorneys advise and assist couples and families with U.S. immigration matters, including but not limited to fiance and spouse visas, adjustment of status (applying for a green card) for a foreign national living in the U.S. and  married to a U.S. citizen, application for the removal of conditions to permanent residence, sponsoring relatives for immigrant visas, and substituting a sponsoring relative when the original petitioner dies.


The firm advises on and prepare forms for the Application for Naturalization (Citizenship), Certificate of Citizenship (including for adopted children), and replacement of naturalization/citizenship certificate, and assists with the legal analysis and collection of evidence necessary to prove U.S. citizenship acquired at birth or derived from a parent.

  • rene

    What if it’s a question of marriage fraud were a spouse has received a permanent green card, but has now decided to leave own his or her on without saying where their located?