Immigration is one of the hottest topics in the news today, particularly as it relates to politics and elections. The idea of practicing immigration law, particularly with the lure of loads of potential clients if/when Comprehensive Immigration Reform is passed by Congress, may appeal to many attorneys seeking to diversity or change their practice area, or law students exploring practice areas. But what is it really like to practice immigration and nationality law? What are the highlights and lowlights? In this free one-hour webinar, Immigration Attorney Tanya M. Lee introduces you to the practice of immigration law, and offers you insights into the Good, the Not So Bad, and the Downright Ugly aspects of this hot legal practice area.
- What is Immigration Law? What is Nationality Law?
- Sub-practice areas/niche opportunities
- Key Introductory Immigration Legal Terms and Concepts
- What Do Individuals/Companies Hire an Immigration Attorney to Do?
- Litigation vs. Transactional Opportunities
- Politics and the Impact on Your Immigration Practice
- Opportunities for criminal, family, employment, and business lawyers
- …..and More
To Access This Training, Go here.